About Me

I am a 19 year old college student, very opinionated and very bored and those are dangerous when mixed. I am best shaken not stirred. I really haven't found my muse yet but I am sure some where down the way I will figure out a topic or maybe numerous topics.

Friday, August 14, 2009

SUPPORT SACKVICK.NET

I completely agree with the views of sackvick.net. Andy Reid  probably made the biggest mistake of his NFL career every single philly fan is enraged by the unexpected signing of the felon Michael Vick. Fans almost boycotted the NFL when they heard Vick was to be partially reinstated I know I did I stopped watching and gave up hope for the national football league, but I guess Vick will fit in with all of the other criminals that plague our television set's these days.
imgres.jpg




No comments:

Post a Comment