About Me

I am a 19 year old college student, very opinionated and very bored and those are dangerous when mixed. I am best shaken not stirred. I really haven't found my muse yet but I am sure some where down the way I will figure out a topic or maybe numerous topics.

Friday, August 14, 2009

America you are screwed!!

So I was on a left-wing chat room earlier today in my defense I went there for ideas, but got a lot more than I bargained for. When you see the  loathsome things that they say about republicans not that the republicans are nice. It was basically about half an hour of watching these guys just rip each other to shreds, ancient Romans would have paid to read that stuff. I walked away from that site with a new outlook on life, basically we are screwed. If we are really going to let stupid, insignificant "ideals" split us into civil war I understand why we are probably the most hated culture in the world. Not that I am any different from them It's just you don't see it until you're on the outside looking in. Religion is the main problem. Why? Has anyone ever asked someone why it matters? I just don't understand how America the land of the "free" is going to end up North and South again figure we learned a lesson the first time 'round. We are as culturally diverse as we are divided so when our world comes  crashing down around us hope your on my side lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment